Desktop Support Engineer – Cork, RingaskiddyNovember 24, 2020
ICT Services is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Team Leader to work onsite with one of our customers in Dublin. The successful candidate is expected to start around March 2021.
- Lead the Help Desk Engineers team and report directly to Help Desk Manager
- Contribute to, and participate in, ICT planning and development. You will report to the Helpdesk Manager in the ICT Unit and will be expected to provide monthly, six-monthly and annual reports to ICT management.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team of technical engineers responsible for helpdesk support
- Planning and scheduling for necessary improvements, upgrades and fault prevention.
- Optimizing team performance to ensure that members are meeting and exceeding expectations in regard to performance, meeting defined metrics and ensuring compliance with standards and processes.
- Make sure team KPIs are being met
- Assign tickets base on availability
- Deal with customer escalations appropriately
- Be hands-on technically to help team members when required
- 2 years’ of experience in a Team Lead role
- People management experience including but not limited to planning and scheduling for necessary improvements, upgrades and fault prevention.
- Track record of strong technical support
- Great communication skills