Kickstart your Career in IT!
A career with ICT Services will push your boundaries, exposing you to a wealth of technology across different environments.
Our Graduate roles are designed to equip you with the skills and experience to fast-track your development into a future leader, whichever stream you choose to follow.
ICT Services are currently seeking for a Graduate Service Desk Analyst, working on one of our customer sites in Dublin. This is a full-time position working onsite with our customer.
- You are our customer’s first point of call
- In this fast-paced role you are the face of service delivery for our customers and their end users.
- Working on the front line, you’ll develop valuable transferable interpersonal and soft skills encompassing time management, adaptability, communication and teamwork.
- You’ll work with a team of Level 1 Engineers to resolve customer incidents and requests as efficiently as possible, proactively improving the service to exceed customer expectations.
- You’ll take on a new challenge every day and gain exposure to a wide range of technical and business situations.
- Develop a solid foundation of skills and experience
- Exercise your natural flare for problem solving through troubleshooting issues across a wide range of technologies.
- You’ll have unique perspective from speaking to our customers every day and use this insight to drive continuous service improvement.
- Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated service group or client help desk.
- You will work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, approachable and a people person.
- Graduate Work Placement experience in an IT role
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily task.
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include which specialism you are interested in and why you think you’d be great in the role. Don’t forget to show us who you are and don’t be afraid to stand out. Make certain to check your spelling and grammar carefully!
Initial Call with our Recruitment Team
These are 15-20 minutes calls where you’ll be asked about skills, role-specific experience, and who you are as a person. We get to know you and tell you more about the opportunity and experience.
Undergo our technical and profiling assessments to demonstrate your potential.