Field Service Engineer – BelfastFebruary 27, 2020
Senior Deskside Engineer – DublinJuly 2, 2020
Field Services Engineer – Cork
ICT Services is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join our team in the Cork area.
You will be primarily covering the Cork area so will need to live in Cork & a full clean driver’s license is a must for this role.
- Support our distributed customer base across the greater Cork Region.
- Multi-Vendor Hardware Maintenance Support (PCs, Laptops, Printers and peripherals).
- Microsoft OS Support and trouble shooting.
- Part of an on-call Rota team.
- Network troubleshooting at hardware level.
- Refurbishing, testing, imaging and troubleshooting of PC’s. Installation of operating systems.
- Install and configuration of routers, switches and hubs.
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- Infrastructure hardware support and network support experience is desirable.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities and high trouble shooting abilities
- Good team player, fast learning and creative
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Service oriented
- Client facing / Field experience
- Availability to work weekends
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English