Field Service Engineer – LongfordFebruary 7, 2020
Field Services Engineer – CorkMarch 2, 2020
ICT Services is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join our team in the Belfast area.
Full details below, if you are interested please submit an update to date CV to be considered for this role. You will be primarily covering the Belfast area so will preferably live local to the area and a full clean drivers license is a necessity for this role.
- Support our distributed customer base across the Belfast area.
- Multi-Vendor Hardware Maintenance Support (PCs, Laptops, Printers and peripherals)
- Microsoft OS Support and trouble shooting
- Part of an on-call Rota team
- Network troubleshooting at hardware level.
- Refurbishing, testing, imaging and troubleshooting of PC’s. Installation of operating systems.
- Install and configuration of routers, switches and hubs.
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities and high trouble shooting abilities.
- Good team player, fast learning and creative.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Service oriented.
- Availability to work weekends
- Full clean Drivers Licence.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work on own initiative.