ICT Services are currently seeking Desktop Support Engineer working on one of our customer sites in Carrigtwohill, Cork. This is a full-time position working in a face paced and extremely high profile client. Applicants must have previous experience in similar environments and meet and exceed the minimum requirements below.
- Providing hands on hardware and application installation and support to all non-Production Automation systems, including QA, QC Labs, and Manufacturing Floor qualified and non-qualified systems.
- Performing instrument attached PC setup, configuration, and qualification for QC Labs, including build qualification, IQ/OQ and 21CFR11 qualification.
- Working as part of a global EUC team to implement AbbVie IT policies.
- Provide Identity and Access Management services to the AbbVie site
- Configuration and installation of new laptop and desktop computers.
- Diagnosis and repair of faulty laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Co-ordinate with external vendors to ensure troubleshooting, repairs, new installations and Preventative Maintenance tasks completed successfully and as scheduled
- Installation and support of Windows Server based local IT systems.
- Ensuring functionality meeting rooms, video conferencing systems and digital signage on site
- Resolving any other day to day queries staff may have.
Location: Cork, Limerick, Tipperary, Clonmel, Killarney, Tralee
Other Job titles:
IT Support Engineer, Deskside Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Helpdesk Analyst/Engineer/Service Desk Analyst if they have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.