ICT Services are currently seeking an Office Manager, working on one of our customer sites in Dublin 14. This role has responsibility for remote support of the Cork Office location also.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and business support-related tasks. This role requires the ability to work independently with colleagues both locally and globally to deliver streamlined protocols.
This role is flexible and part time working would be considered however it is an exclusively onsite role so the candidate should be comfortable with the office location.
Full training will be provided.
- Point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies & office equipment.
- Organize office operations and procedures to adhere to ISO / Global standards to include Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Security working with Health and Safety and Security Advisory team.
- Coordinate with vendors on all office equipment and consumables.
- Asset manager for all IT equipment.
- Supply of all new equipment to new starts and recovery of same for leavers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are well organized.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data within your scope
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Management of Post
- Raising Purchase orders for equipment and services
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
- Strong organisation skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to present data in a structured fashion, analyse and present conclusions and trends.
- Strong team player highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively,
- Ability to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Additional Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in an IT related company
- Previous facilities / office management experience
- MS Office / ECDL