Deskside Support Engineer – DublinSeptember 17, 2020
Customer Support Agent – DublinSeptember 23, 2020
ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Carlow.
- Support VIP clients on a range of hardware including desktops, laptops, IGELS, Tablets, Microsoft Surfaces and mobile devices
- Citrix support (Desktop, laptop, Ipad)
- Performing PC and Laptop builds
- PC and printer diagnostics and fixes, re-imaging.
- Installation of PCs and Devices.
- Adding/removing accounts and adding computers to the network in Active Directory.
- Asset management
- Management of Encryption and antivirus software
- Onsite support for a range of software including support of Microsoft office(2003- Office 365), Cable patching, and Set up of new equipment
- Ensuring targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed