Internal Sales Admin – Dublin / RemoteNovember 3, 2020
Desktop Support Engineer – Dublin SouthNovember 23, 2020
ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group. Our 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Team Lead, to be based in our Dublin office. Working at our HQ, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
The duties of the role include:
- Answers service calls from customers via phone or email in a professional manner, ensuring details are accurate and calls are logged accordingly.
- Arrange for the deployment of engineers with accurate information related to the task they are being deployed to.
- Monitor all calls and deployments to ensure all calls are dealt with in an appropriate time.
- Monitor stock levels of parts and ensure replacements are sourced.
- Working in partnership with Clients to achieve results which are mutually beneficial.
- Actively participating in quality processes
- Anticipating Client needs and giving a high priority to Client satisfaction
- Effectively manage a team of customer support agents
- Handle escalations from team members.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
Essential / Minimum Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, approachable and a people person.
- 1 year + experience in a similar, onsite team lead position
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily task.
- IT experience is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Call Centre/Administrative Experience is desired