Deskside Support Level 2 – CorkDecember 31, 2019
Field Services Engineer – MunsterDecember 31, 2019
ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group. Our 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
Working at our HQ, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Answers service calls from customers via phone or email in a professional manner, ensuring details are accurate and calls are logged accordingly.
- Arrange for the deployment of engineers with accurate information related to the task they are being deployed to.
- Monitor all calls and deployments to ensure all calls are dealt with in an appropriate time.
- Record all call details accurately and efficiently to ensure smooth processing.
- Monitor stock levels of parts and ensure replacements are sourced.
- Working in partnership with Clients to achieve results which are mutually beneficial.
- Actively participating in quality processes
- Anticipating Client needs and giving a high priority to Client satisfaction
Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Call Centre/Administrative Experience is Desired
- Working knowledge of Service Desk
- IT experience is an advantage