IT Sales Consultant – Dublin BasedNovember 19, 2018
Service Delivery Manager – Dublin BasedNovember 22, 2018
As Business Development Manager, your priority will be to identify new potential customers and convert any opportunities into sales, leveraging ICT Services full range of products and services. This role is essential to the continued development and growth of ICT Services as we expand within the Irish market.
- The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to work effectively within the Business Sales Team to grow ICT Services customer base in both the Republic & Northern Ireland
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Work closely with the various departments within ICT (Field Support, Resourcing, Logistics, etc.) to ensure the appropriate services are offered to prospective customers.
- Leverage existing relationships with strategic partners to maximize company sales and revenue.
- Working closely with the Internal Account Administrator on the preparation of quotes, customer proposals and tender submissions.
- Complete CRM, pipeline, sales reports and prospecting reports.
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates
- Minimum of 2 years IT Sales experience
- Previous experience selling multi-vendor hardware is preferable
The right person:
A person who can clearly demonstrate their ability and commitment to the core values of ICT Services – Customer Focused, Goal focused, willing to Improve and Reliable. They will also be focused on:
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Achieving the target conversion rates set
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met
- Ensuring the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times
- Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers
- Working as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Role will be primarily based out of the organizations HQ in Dublin, but as is the nature of the role, travel within Ireland will be required as needed.