ICT Services is a leading IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, among them the biggest names in business across key industry sectors throughout Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and with a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service. We provide a rapid response to requests, and round the clock dependability.
As part of our continued growth & expansion, we are seeking an experienced Account Representative to join our dynamic and growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients and will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders and maintaining good relationships with a portfolio of accounts.
- Research each of our clients current service and assess fit for purpose solutions in advance of meeting with them.
- Conduct formal quarterly business reviews with each client; identify and promote upsell opportunities with clients based on their business requirements
- Interacting with customers regularly to ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to for new sales and existing contracts.
- Determine new opportunities while onsite with customers by focusing on their business needs
- Coordinate Actions arising from Account Management visits through our Operations department
- Working with Sales Support team to prepare and present quotes & service solutions to clients.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals ensuring each sale is profitable, meeting / exceeding minimum margin levels
- Ensure the Key Account Director is informed when an issue needs to be escalated
- Ensure any customer complaints / issues are raised internally and tracked through our escalation process.
- Providing exceptional customer service and support at all times.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within our customer and internally to ensure customer success.
- Become a brand ambassador for the competence base within ICT Services having a full knowledge of all the products/services that we offer
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and market changes to identify new opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales targets.
- Maintaining & updating CRM system.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager in the IT industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate them effectively to clients.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with CRM software such as HubSpot or Zoho CRM
- A degree in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, a competitive compensation package, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you’re passionate about technology and have a track record of success in account management, we want to hear from you!
ICT Services is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.