Here at ICT we deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
As part of our desktop support portfolio we currently have a position available as part of one of our onsite teams, working with our Belfast based client.
Duties of the role;
- Support for smart devices, including iOS & Android devices
- Microsoft Experience (Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 versions below)
- Rebuilding PC’s and work stations
- Troubleshooting user issues
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Remotely support users nationwide as well as local users in the Dublin offices.
- Looking after all Dublin equipment (printers, video conferencing equipment, PC’s, phones)
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience:
- Excellent communication, approachable and a people person who happens to be tech savvy
- Experience with change control (ITIL best practice)
- 2+ experience in a similar, onsite deskside position
- Experience logging, tracking, updating and closing tickets in a ticketing system.